Thursday, March 5, 2009

Dear stephanie Meyer

Dear Stephanie Meyer,
Hey well my name is Annie Loau and I am reading the third book to the Twilight Saga, Eclispe. I really love your books so far. To tell you the truth i am in LOVE with Jacob Black and Edward Cullen. Reading your books make me sometimes wish that this world is really real. I think its great how you made Bella Swan i guess you would say immune to Edward's mind reading and especially the Voultri. When i read that Jacob kissed her at first i was mad, but then i realized that thats what he wanted to do and well that's life or their life i guess you can say. But honestly i dont think i can blame Jacob for trying. I really like Alice's character in thebook she's really cool she would be a really good sister and friend to Bella. I was wondering though what was alice doing before she went to go and look for Jasper. Oh i really love Jasper's story i think its really awesome how he came form the Confederate Army and stuff and how those little girls Lucy, Maria and well if forgot the other girls name but yea how they were able to change Jasper it was awesome, but i think it was really tinteresting to learn about Jasper's past. I never would have thought that his life befor the Cullens would have been so difficult for him. I have a question though in the book Jasper had said he had alot of scars, i was wondering if he got the them form them feeding on him or all three of the little girls just bit him? Well yea back to the book I havent finished the book yet, but im so curious about how the Cullens are going to be able to work with the werewolves. Now that would be something interesting to read. Right now Bella really annoys the hell out of me because the fact that she's so freaking stubborn. Sometimes i want to like rip her head off because she's so annoying. lol. I have to comment on the first to books though Twilight and New Moon. OMG! I fell in love with Twilight the moment i opened up the book. I really love how different your take on vampires was compared to the usual burn in the light and well yea. This love story is so addicting. That sounds weird but thats the only way i can describe this. haha well i rally like how Rosalie at first disapproved of Bella being with Edward but then when i read about why she was so mean to her i understood her story it was so sad. Oh yea who eles is left well Emmete i LOVE him he's so funny and random. i think its hilarious how he thinks that Bella's funny when really i agree with Bella i think he thinks she's funny because she's very clumsy. well yea um i also really like Carlisle and Esme their rally great parents.I wish i had parents like that. Well i have to go Bye and thatnks for reading my blog.

Good Luck later on, Annie Loau

1 comment:

  1. How can you be in love with BOTH Jacob Black and Edward Cullen? I am reading the 2nd book and I find Bella annoying as well. She's really negative and whiny in New Moon as well. She is an interesting character, I think, because sometimes I really identify her and other times I just get sick of her. I really enjoy the books as well...why do you think they appeal to so many people?

    ReplyDelete